Sunday, February 11, 2007


" There's a glossary of dirty words for people just like you.
And only for people like you, I reserve the words:
Backstabbers and money whores, and dirty rotten millionaires that always wanted more.
Pull the wool on my eyes, like a crooked, burnt-out saint.I believed and soaked in every word you said, always tasting red hands. But the fight never ended and we're all here.Singing loud for revolution, and sitting battles out.
But you needed this."

I was listening to this song earlier- I picked the CD b/c it is part of my mad music collection. I was (AM!!!) still reeling about having to pay my hard earned money to the dirty politicians of this supposed "fine" nation. Doesn't this song totally fit? Ugh. So we have to pay Uncle ( not my uncle) Sam $411 this year. I cant even begin to express the rage I had when we did our taxes. WOW.

No comments: